Skype
Majintom

Play* Play*

Man...

You asked me to listen to your music after writing me a review once, and now I'm bloody glad I did. I love this piece, it has such an epic feel about it... Like it belongs in a strong heroic video game... A hero character walking through a town at the first point. The second part to the song in which it transcends into is very lively... Casino feel to it, this is all very professional work! Keep it up, awesomeness must prevail!

I am coming for you I am coming for you

ROFL

DUDE!!! rofl that cracked me up when it said, Welcom, our world ... was it ment to say welcome to our world?! rofl aw that was funny! It gets a 2 from me, would have been less if it didnt fit in with the halloween theme of today ... but i like the sound effects!

DeathRazor responds:

Rofl, at least i got an review^^ Well yea, my friend told me to make the sound thingy say "welcome to our world" 0_=, dunno if he got that from some movie or... We found it pretty hilarious ourself ^^ thnx

MetalGearSolid Mix 2 MetalGearSolid Mix 2

ROFL!

Uhm, did you use the same thing over again and change the soundfont ? ROFL !!!! aw man its nice though ^_^ sounds better than the last one i think! Anyway its great! Try releasing a proper mix and you'll have teh 5 from me, but i'll give it a 3! Listen to some of my work, search Metal Gear and find my name, majintom and have a little look at my remixed one! Give you a little example of what you can do ^_^

Wopatshki responds:

lol i know how to mix^^ thanks anyway
like i said i just tested my soundfonts

i check u out later
i start a techno mix now or other mix
with a video game song just to show u i can mix^^

i didnt wanted to submit it again but this guy said its a midi file

i read his rev and i thought 'am i going to cry or laugh?'

thanks for voting^^
u give motivation lol(i hope i spelled it right)to remix a video game song

MetalGearSolid Mix MetalGearSolid Mix

Uhm ...

Well ... That definately wasnt a MIX, it was just a remake ... no extra value, no techno MIXING, nothing of anything like that, though it sounded sweet, as it was rated 5, probably by YOU, i thought it was going to sound great ... guess not >_<

Wopatshki responds:

lol i didnt voted 5 °_° anyway
i just testing my new soundfonts

its half mix half remake i added my own stuff to it

i never thought this song gonna make problems since i read the review of this guy here V_V i submited another version so he can see i made it by myself

sorry for bad english im to lazy to use google translator hossa stay smexy

Metal Gear Solid Theme - Piano Metal Gear Solid Theme - Piano

OMG AHHH !!!

BOOM OH NOEZ MY HEAD EXPLODED !!!! wtf ... my ears are bleeding and my head phone popped .... seriously dude ... music programs are good ... like candy !

Metal Gear Acoustic Metal Gear Acoustic

So peaceful

That brought a tear to my eye :') it was so nice and peaceful! Oh my god i love it! <3 HEARTS TO YOU MR!!! Listen to my metal gear solid I did !!! ^_^ This is brilliant ^_^ :o i boosted its rating up to 4.00 ! ^_^ Happy bunnei!!! Great song! Good luck if you bring out anymore !!!