Skype
Majintom

Ser Criativo Literatura Ser Criativo Literatura

Music is loud and annoying, game is crude with not much challenge other than a bunch of floating books. There is no variation in enemies, just moving platforms which are more of a nuisance than a challenge.

Graphics are far from impressive and the game needs a lot of refinement. I also do not understand what I'm collecting the coins for, just a few more points?

VickingsDefense VickingsDefense

Well it seemed okay, I mean the graphics are crude which makes the game hard to understand. It was fine at the first level but as you switch to the next level, all of your towers disappear but you don't get the gold back for them so you just have no gold and a whole new map that you can't earn money on.

Ultimately it makes it rather unplayable, though it was a good attempt.

Krosser22 responds:

The trick is not to spend all the money if you don't need to spend it and you will have the money at the next level

SPACESHIP IMAGE PUZZLE 4 SPACESHIP IMAGE PUZZLE 4

Simple, fairly easy but nicely done none the less. You need to make sure that all the pieces that stick to the board go to the back though otherwise unused pieces can get hidden beneath them.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Pretty epic!

As the title says pretty epic, and darn creative! This is a clever game which uses the most of your mind power to actually process what the line is creating! I'm stuck at 17 myself, looks like a music note with a square bottom! Anyway, great game and keep it up!

Evil-Dog responds:

Don't give up :) haha thanks for the good score :)

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

ROFL!!!

That was a great game, i didn't finish it... I got stuck and get a headache from these kind of games, but i lol'd so hard at the flying... Uh... Jesus? (or burger king!) that went flying away when i turned on a light and hid behind a door xD! It was brilliant, the rest of it was scary though, dead person flying over the bed and the scary... face... thing in the mirror! Was really well done! Grats!

Stickman Odo 3 Stickman Odo 3

That was bloody

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I loved it, so simple, yet really fun, kept me busy for a few minutes, and i loved it, the way you died, and got out of situations were hilarious... I laughed my face off at that volcano level! It was damn good!

I thank you for such a brilliant game!

Masta12 responds:

and i thank you for your brilliant judging and nice review