Skype
Majintom

Original Goofy Original Goofy

Art is poor, sounds are awful and overall it was just pointless, crudely drawn violence. Though the fact you made this means that you are committed to finishing a project that you start and that is admirable. Keep going at it and you'll get better.

Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

I've watched your stuff for years... Years! And damn this was the most beautiful thing. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MAN YOTAM TURTLE-LOVE!

Bob and the Apple Bob and the Apple

Yey Yotam!

I really could not stop laughing at the crazy apple.... Rofl, thanks again for the epic laughs Yotam! <3 You're my favourite animator! Please keep going and going!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

The best.

Rofl, JohnnyUtah you did it again! Your scene made me laugh for the rest of the whole damn flash! All of the rest, including the crapping one, were all brilliant! Thanks for giving me a god damned good laugh!! 10's and 5's for all of you!

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 3 Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 3

Boogity Boogity Brains!

Boogity boogity brains!

Well that killed the mood!

Had me rofling for hours, great work dood ^^ I love it! 101001010!!! :D

Zombie Wasteland part ONE Zombie Wasteland part ONE

Lawl!

ROFL!!! Did his wife in the picture at the end have chest hair...?

SCUD14 responds:

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

You sir, are uber

That was amazing xD 5 uber smiley faces and 10 stars for you!

Favourite part... Ryu booting his own head off! Lawwlll

Egocaptured Egocaptured

Omfg xD!

5 5 5 5 5!!! I thought it was pretty good, the storyline and all... I enjoyed it to say the least-... But the ending... I ROFL'd so hard I think I pee'd myself, Bill Crosby!! That was the most amazing impression I've ever heard, please... Make a movie that's just... Bill Crosby!! xD I loved it!

(Though it lacked "Aww you know what i'm talkin' about!")

late night shopping 2 late night shopping 2

Oh god...

I loved it...!!!! And it's so true too! You go down the shops at dinner time... Like Co op... And there's all dirty little scrags down there eating their chicken and their chips, laughing at passers bye... Then you see a few kids come and mug them... And you laugh to yourself... Any who! It was BRILLIANT! I loved it, animation was great, as well as the song. You get 5's from me good sir's!

Little ~eeeee~ Foo Foo Little ~eeeee~ Foo Foo

ROFL!

I think i love you! HAHAH! ROFL! That was greaatttt! :D KEEP IT UP!

Stupid foo foo!